Experienced Engineering Project Managers
At FIELD we provide a full suite of engineering project management services from project initiation and definition, through planning and execution which we seamlessly integrate with our clients’ systems and procedures.
FIELD recommend our project management services to ensure projects will be accurately budgeted, properly reported and efficiently tracked, ensuring completion on time, on budget and to specification.
Our on-site knowledge and experience are demonstrated by our repeat clients. Our solutions support our clients’ needs, whether that’s client representation or a full site management team. We put safety first in all our project work.
- A critical review of contractor pricing and schedule
- A critical review of claims for variations, emergent work, and Express Online Training (EOT)
- Improved plant hire efficiency by ensuring the plant is hired for a specific job
- Driving efficiency and quality, ensuring we manage labour costs
- Detailed, accurate and clear scopes of work that effectively manage budget developments and enable a sense of certainty.
Our project management methodology allows us to work seamlessly with our clients’ systems and procedures, giving on-site teams the backup they need, when they need it. Our practical approach means we have the experience, flexibility and insight to identify issues and address them before they become problems.
Recent case studies
Our diverse portfolio is a reflection of the expertise and skills FIELD Engineers possess and a testament to the commitment of our team.
Wheeled Bagasse Loader Fire, Mackay
The complete loss by fire of a wheeled loader during bagasse stockpiling occurred at Mackay Sugar’s Marian Mill.Read More
CHPP Terrestrial Laser Scanning
Laser scans of the entire Coal Handling and Preparation Plant.Read More