Structural Designing, Planning, and Drafting
At Field Engineers, our team comprises highly skilled professionals who bring their expertise to the table, ensuring optimal stability, utility, and design in every project. Our drafters meticulously adhere to guidelines and accurately calculate and measure every dimension, resulting in stable and functional structural designs.
Our drafters conduct thorough analyses of every component, providing engineers with detailed information. This collaborative approach helps ensure the structure has a strong and rigid core, meeting the highest structural integrity standards.
Structural Design and Drafting Services Offered by Field Engineers
- Feasibility Analysis
- Structural Design and Rebar Detailing
- Structural Drafting
- Designs Based on Environmental Conditions
- Structural 3D Modelling and Drafting
Structural BIM Consulting and Design Services
Deliver your concrete and steel projects with excellence through our end-to-end BIM workflows, tailored to a wide range of structural systems. Our streamlined processes ensure seamless collaboration, accurate modelling, and efficient coordination, resulting in cost-effective solutions. Trust us to optimize your project’s efficiency while maintaining the highest quality standards.
As a leading structural BIM consulting and design services provider in Gladstone, Brisbane, Mackay & Bowen Basin, we offer comprehensive solutions to diverse needs. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Structural Model Preparation
- Structural Safety Analysis
- Structural Documentation
- Structural BIM Modelling
- BIM Models for Coordination
- BIM-Based Cost Estimation (5D BIM)
- Construction Documentation
- 4D Scheduling
- Creation of Parametric Libraries
- Revit Family Creation
- Point Cloud to BIM Modelling
- As-Built Modelling
Civil & Structural Engineering
Structural Engineering Services
- Static linear and non-linear analysis
- Dynamic analysis
- Design of concrete, steel, masonry, timber and aluminium structures
- Remedial works to both steel and concrete structures
- Structural audits
Our clients, who are often companies with technical complex mining operations in the Bowen Basin, rely on FIELD Engineers’ extensive experience in structural engineering. We, work on both steel and concrete structures.
We specialise in re-certification of structures, and repair and remediation advice. Our pragmatic and detailed approach to inspection and re-certification can identify what’s good, what’s not, and what needs to be replaced. We don’t recommend that everything be replaced unless indicated in our evidence, so you can budget and plan for future works.
- Our superior engineering analysis allows for optimised designs, eliminating ‘over-engineering’
- We verify loads in structures with strain gauges and load cells
- We measure and reduce corrosion potential using active monitoring
- We have a pragmatic and detailed approach to inspections and re-certifications.
As a company we enjoy challenging and difficult projects – that is part of our DNA. We have experienced teams on-site left puzzled and scratching their heads or clearly stating the problem cannot be fixed. Consequently, we have achieved many success stories when others have thought a problem was irresolvable or impossible. We particularly embrace remediation projects, challenging modifications and upgrades to structures, and the design of false work – that is the value we provide.
Recent case studies
Our diverse portfolio is a reflection of the expertise and skills FIELD Engineers possess and a testament to the commitment of our team.
Wheeled Bagasse Loader Fire, Mackay
The complete loss by fire of a wheeled loader during bagasse stockpiling occurred at Mackay Sugar’s Marian Mill.Read More
CHPP Terrestrial Laser Scanning
Laser scans of the entire Coal Handling and Preparation Plant.Read More