Civil Engineering Services Australia-wide
The oldest of the engineering disciplines, civil engineering is an integral service within FIELD Engineers. Our civil engineering team has a strong track record in designing, constructing and maintaining mining facilities, port terminals, roadworks and civil construction projects, including haul roads, bridges, and culverts.
Recent projects have included: roads and drainage, stormwater management, concrete workshop & hardstand design, earthworks and remediation projects.
We use the latest civil engineering design software, including AutoCAD Civil Designer, 12D, PC Drain and Hec-Ras, plus external and in-house programs we’ve developed for specific projects. When it comes to Civil engineering, we love a challenge, so talk to us about your next project.
- With experience in remediation and repair of concrete structures, we understand that this allows for extension of life and deferring of capital spending on plant and equipment
- High-end civil engineering and drainage analysis capability (12D) allows for accurate design of underground services, eliminating over-engineering of permanent infrastructure
- We understand site demands for construction support and falsework, and eliminating over-engineering based on permanent installation assumptions while still managing risk
- Our in-house ground testing equipment (DCP and plate test) allows for quick response in temporary installations for shutdowns and construction support.
Civil Engineering Services offered by Field Engineers
- Roads and pavements
- Culverts and bridges
- Stormwater drainage works
- Earth retaining structures
- Roads and drainage
- Stormwater management
- Concrete workshop & hardstand design
- Remediation projects
Civil Engineering Design Services
Construction Drawings Solution (Auto CAD, ArchiCAD, Revit, STAAD, Hec-Ras)
Specifications Required for Construction Drawings
At Field Engineers, we have highly trained and experienced staff who excel in working within client-provided guidelines and specifications. We aim to simplify the process and save you valuable time and effort. Depending on the project scope, the following specifications may be required for construction drawings:
- Site Plan
- Cross Section Details
- Floor Plan
- Electrical Plan
- Foundation Plan
- Mechanical Plan
- Engineering Calculations
- Electrical Load Calculations
- Plumbing Fixture Count
- Septic or Sewer System Permit
- Electrical Panel Schedule
- Electrical Service Diagram
Recent case studies
Our diverse portfolio is a reflection of the expertise and skills FIELD Engineers possess and a testament to the commitment of our team.
Wheeled Bagasse Loader Fire, Mackay
The complete loss by fire of a wheeled loader during bagasse stockpiling occurred at Mackay Sugar’s Marian Mill.Read More
CHPP Terrestrial Laser Scanning
Laser scans of the entire Coal Handling and Preparation Plant.Read More